Your profile is a great way for students to learn more about you before they make decisions. The more complete your profile is, the more reservations you're likely to book.
Here's your host profile makeover checklist:
Provide the following information of ALL family members living at the homestay. This helps the students have a better idea of your family.
Edit Family Information
- Relationship with host
- Year of birth
- Continent of Birth
- Occupation Category
Room & Availability
Edit Room & Availability
- Select the number of Total Student Rooms on ground and upper floor and/or in basement level. Note: the number of Total Student Rooms include the occupied and unoccupied rooms
- Select the number of Washroom Sharing
- Select an available date of your ground & upper level student room
- Select an available date of your basement student room (if applicable)
- Make sure to keep your student rooms availability up to date
Price & Meals Plans
Edit Price & Meals Plans
- Update your meal plan and monthly fee if you would like to provide different fees of with meal plan and without meal plan options
- If you selected with meal plan option, describe what is usually for breakfast, lunch and dinner. State what style of food that you will provide to the students, like North American food, Asian food etc. You can also name some food that you usually cook at home
Help the student have an idea of what your homestay look like. It helps students feel that your homestay is reliable, authentic, and committed to the spirit of Homadorma. You can upload some photos of your Student Room, Washroom, Living Room, etc.
Not good at photo shooting? No problem, we've got you covered! Homadorma offer FREE professional photo shooting. Just book a Staff Visit, and make sure your rooms are ready for photo shoot. After the Staff Visit, you will also get a Staff Visit badge.
Book a Staff Interview
Other than the general information you provided at the application, you may have something to say to your potential students. We encourage you to fill out the Self Introduction and Regulations in your profile.
Write self introduction & regulations
Earn the Badges
Check what badges you can earn