At Homadorma, we’re always working on making our community as secure as possible for everyone. That’s why, before booking or visiting a homestay, all students must provide a valid ID.
Types of ID
Valid ID includes one of the followings:
- Canadian Citizenship Card with photo
- Canadian Permanent Resident card with signature
- Study Permit
- Work Permit
- Temporary resident / visitor visa
- Driver’s licence
If you add a driver’s license, you’ll be asked for two photos: one of the front and one of the back.
If you add a passport, make sure the photo includes the numbers located at the bottom of the page with your picture.
What gets shared with your host
If you’re asked for a valid ID, the following may be shared with your host:
- The first name on your ID
- Whether your ID has been successfully reviewed
The following will never be shared with your host or anyone else who uses Homadorma: