Create an account
How to create an account on Homadorma?
Listing your homestay on Homadorma is simple and always free. Here's a step-by step tutorial of how to list your place:
- If you haven't signed up on Homadorma, Sign up here: Register as a host
- Fill out your phone number and homestay address
- Select the number of your family member, including yourself and all your family member living in the household. Fill out yourself and your family members' full name, gender, year of birth, continent of birth, occupation category.
- Select your house type, languages usually spoken at home. If you have cats or dogs or any other pets, feel free to include them in your family.
- Who prepares the meals for students? Make your own rule.
Select the number of your ground/upper floor student rooms, basement student room, and bathrooms are accessible by students.
Set a MONTHLY price of your homestay and you are done for the application.
Note: You can go to your profile manage page to update your homestay information. There are also some optional questions you can fill out, such as your preferences, self Introduction and regulations, meal content. More details will help students know your homestay better.
Can't find your answer? Get in touch with our team-we are here to help.