Make Your Listing Stand Out
Earn the Staff Interview badge to access more host features
Why Staff Interview?
Earn Staff Interview Badge
Proof to students you meet the homestay criteria of Homadorma
Send unlimited number of messages to students for free
Better Presentation & Ranking
Students find your homestay profile easily on top of the search page
|Method||Online video interview (via Zoom)|
|Processing Time||2 weeks on average|
|Location Coverage||All cities across Canada & US|
* The free staff interview is only available in the first interview of each property.
- Make sure your property profile information is all up-to-date. Learn about how to update your profile at: How do I update my homestay profile?
- Host submits high quality photos to Homadorma for verification. Learn about how to get photos qualified at: How to submit high quality photos for verification?
- Host submits the identification copy
- Homadorma staff verify the host’s legal name and address information on the ID
- Once the above steps are completed, the host will be contacted by one of the staff interviewers to schedule an online interview
- The host needs to attend the interview at all time
- The host will be asked to turn on the camera of the mobile device at all time
- The host will give the staff interviewer a home tour, including the home entrance and the space that accessible by students
- The host needs to show the ID to the staff interview through the camera
- Staff interviewer will complete a survey that documents the interview. The comment will show up on your profile Public View page
48-hour notice is mandatory if you can't make to the scheduled homestay staff interview appointment.