Laureate International College
Laureate International College offers Ontario credit courses to students who wish to achieve academic standing that will lead towards completing their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) and preparing for admission to college and university. Through various courses, students will develop critical thinking skills, in-depth knowledge and understanding, and analytical skills. Our goal is to ensure the success of every student through interactive learning, peer collaboration, and differentiated instruction. By creating a positive learning environment with qualified teachers, student confidence will increase to achieve their full potential.
The students of Laureate International College may obtain:
- Ontario secondary school credits to obtain their OSSD
- IELTS and TOEFL training
- Preparation for college and university acceptance in Ontario, Canada
- Upon successful completion of these courses, students will discover that they will be well prepared for the next steps in their academic, personal, and professional growth.
Laureate International College believes in accountability, equity, community and global partnerships. A graduate of Laureate International College will be the 21st century global citizen who is multilingual, travelled, life-long and self-directed learner, articulate communicator, collaborative worker, complex thinker, community contributor, and quality producer.
Homestays Near Laureate International College
You Might Be Interested in
- Laureate International College Official Page - http://laureatecollege.ca/
- Laureate International College Housing Page - http://laureatecollege.ca/admissions/registration-for-international-students